- 4mm - 13 mm web beds available.
- These high quality web beds are produced on state of the art looms in Great Britain. They have been making them since the 1960's, starting with The Nissen Trampoline Co.
- Nylon Type 6 webbing is used.
- Unbreakable Molded Ultramid Polyamid Nylon spring anchor bars are used.
- Visual markings woven in mat .
- Recommended for use with high level athletes and top competitors.
- This bed is NOT for recreational use.
- The 4mm (1/8" weave) is what is used in Olympic competition. It would offer the most action. These beds are available in wider weaves up to 13mm which are all acceptable for competition (4mm (approx 1/8"), 5mm x 4mm, 6mm x 4mm, 6mm (approx 1/4"), 13mm (approx 1/2")