Due to high demand the 7x14 is out of stock
- All units come complete with full pads, which cover the frame and springs.
- Pads are 1” thick cross linked polyethylene, closed cell foam that resists moisture absorption.
- Impact absorbing pads cushion against shock and spring back into shape.
- TrampMaster covers the pads with California prop. 65 compliant 18oz. vinyl.
- Bungee cord attachments secure pads firmly to the frame and allow the pads to be reversible.
- For safety our standard trampoline pads do not cover the corners. There are no springs in the corners to support the pads, if covered and a jumper steps on that point, the jumper could fall through.
CORNER PADS Fits TrampMaster units only
- Corner pads wrap around the corner radius for added protection
- Easy Velcro attachment
- TrampMaster includes these on all of our Backyard trampolines.
CORNER COVERS Fits TrampMaster units only
- OPTIONAL, TrampMaster corner covers are available to fill in the open corner spaces.
- Corner covers wrap around the corner pads.
- They are made from the same strong material as the bed.
- The trampoline springs hold the corner covers securely in place.
- TrampMaster’s 8 piece sleeve construction frame makes it easy to transport, assemble, disassemble, and store.
6’ x 12’ Backyard Trampoline
- 72 Square Feet Jumping Surface
- Frame Size - 9’3”x14’3”
- 36” High
- Bed Size - 6’x12’
- Spring Count – 96
7’ x 14’ Backyard Trampoline
- 98 Square Feet Jumping Surface
- Frame Size - 10’3”x16’3”
- 36” High
- Bed Size - 7’x14’
- Spring Count - 108