Complete Skakun SystemSkakun
Skakun power tumbling floors have gone under a lengthy testing in one of the best acrobatic clubs in the world - the Vasily Skakun school of Acrobatic Jumps. Skakun only brings the best products to market that can handle the riggers of elite training. The revolutionary pressure distributors designed by Skakun gives the floor a greater re-bound giving athletes an enhanced experience resulting in greater performances. The pressure distributors save wear and tear on the carpet bonded foam giving cost saving benefits over other rod floors on the market.
- Complete System Includes: Run-up, 21 rod floor sections, and 2.165" carpet bonded foam
- The Rod Floor Section consists of 21 sections (6' 6.75" x 3' 11.638"), made of high strength steel supports and rectangular fiberglass rods covered with plastic pressure distributors
- The run-up is 36' 1" x 3'3.37"
- The landing mats are 19'8.22" x 9'10.11" x 30 cm
- Skakun floors come with 84' x 6' 6.75" x 2.165" carpet bonded foam
- Dimensions - 84' x 6' 6.75"
- United Athletic International is the exclusive dealer of Skakun Original Acrobatic Rod Floors in the United States
- The Skakun FIG floor system comes as a complete set, including the run-up, the rod floor sections, and the rod floor surface. Landing mat system sold separately
- Skakun is considered to be the elite rod floor in the world
- Custom lengths are available.