PowerTrac In-Ground Tumbling TrampolinePowerTrac
The most valuable training tool in the gym!
Athletes can learn perfect technique on skills in a fraction of the normal training time. Multiple repetitions of tumbling and gymnastics skills are easy on the body. Train multiple forward and backward tumbling skills on the bed or landing in a portable pit.
- Constructed of strong durable steel
- The steel frame is finished with a high gloss black powder coat paint
- Frame padding is 1.4" x 12" cross-linked foam wrapped in 18 oz. vinyl
- Pit Dimensions: 79" wide x 28" deep
- Springs are diagonally placed at the four corners of the unit providing safety and convenience of being able to dismount from the very end of the bed and still have a firm footing and good rebound
- There are about six springs per foot.
- Heavy 1/4" wire spring anchor strip is continuously welded to the inside of the top round tubular railing for spring hook-ups. This provides twice the strength and durability of conventional beds and reduces gaps and ripples on the tumbling surface.
- Springs are of the highest quality steel wire and plate finished with tapered ends.
Custom Links and In-Ground Trampoline Lengths are available upon request. Pricing will be rounded up the the next 10' pricing (plus add ons).