Straight Frame Trampolines
- TrampMaster frames are constructed of domestic structural grade steel tubing.
- 40” Tall straight rail frame, great for dropping into pits.
- Zigzag wire (1/4” round rod) is welded to the frame for easy spring assembly, dis-assembly, sound frame construction, and greater distribution of wear.
- The frames feature a black baked-on powder coat finish.
- Complete with 1.25 thick cross-link foam pads that cover the corners for added protection.
- Two extra springs in each corner support the pads
- TrampMaster covers the pads with California prop. 65 compliant 18 oz. vinyl.
- Pads are attached to the frame by heavy duty Velcro.