Replacement Backyard Pads
- Pads are 1” thick cross linked polyethylene, closed cell foam that resists moisture absorption.
- Impact absorbing pads cushion against shock and spring back into shape.
- TrampMaster covers the pads with California prop. 65 compliant 18oz. vinyl.
- Bungee cord attachments secure pads firmly to the frame and allow the pads to be reversible.
- For safety our standard trampoline pads do not cover the corners. There are no springs in the corners to support the pads, if covered and a jumper steps on that point, the jumper could fall through.